Monday, September 2, 2013

Be Thankful for the Good People in Your Life!


I know that vlogging probably isn't everyone's cup of tea-- but when you're a Mom, it is the only way sometimes!  This is like 6 minutes long-- and I apologize for that.  But, I was compelled to say these things.

Also- I have bedhead, my PJ's on, yesterday's make-up, and my child-- bear with me.

Happy Labor Day!



Edit: HUGE BLUNDER! I left out a few things-- for instance, I met Eva's godmother Katie in college-- and the fact that her name did not escape my mouth BAFFLES me. I love her so much and she was a spiritual godsend after my daughter was born. And, since moving to New Ulm-- I've gotten close to even more amazing women: Anna, Amanada, Sheri, Ginifer, Briana and Christie-- to use the phrase "sanity-anchor" is an understatement.  Also, Abram's godmother, Carrie. So much love I have-- received and to give! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. That's what you sound like in real life! Cool! It's kind of what I imagined, which is rare...

    ReplyDelete

Love to read what you have to say! Keep the comments coming!