Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WE CAN'T STOP unpacking



I moved and that is the reason I have totally disappeared from the internet.

What an unfortunate time to do so, after participating in some great bloghops.  But, alas!  That is life!

I'm hoping to return to a regular blogging (AND WRITING OMG WRITING-- writing time has been so hard to find during all of this chaos!) schedule after the weekend.  But, it is all to be seen depending on how much I accomplish this week!

And, to be honest, I haven't been the most productive bee in the hive the last two days.  You know how it goes, when there is a ton of shit to do-- and you basically throw your hands in the air and say, "Meh, fuck this."  It's kind of been like that + taking care of a toddler.  I started out really well on Friday and Saturday-- maybe too well.  I may have burned myself out.  Who knows.  But, I know after this quick post, I gotta go do some type of Mom-Chore.

Want to know something embarrassing?  I'm totally streaming Miley Cyrus's new album BANGERZ on Spotify right now.  She is pretty rad when you don't have to look at her.  But, holy poop- did anyone see that spoof of her We Can't Stop video + Government Shut Down on SNL?  Watch it if you haven't.  It's stupid funny.  Like, it's really stupid but you'll laugh pretty hard.  (If you can handle the vulgarity, which I know some people can't.)

Um?  Anything else?  I probably could write a ton.  But, like most of this post, it would be rambling.  Anyway, blogging world, I miss you.  And sorry about being MIA.


4 comments:

  1. Haha! "meh, fuck it!" is exactly how I felt when we moved into our house! I can't imagine having two kids on top of that! I hope it all went well..

    I actually love the new Miley music as well.. just not her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I hate moving!!! It's the worst! No wonder you have no motivation. It's an energy-sucker for sure. good luck getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a little old now, but I loved Miley's government shutdown spoof, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Good luck with all the moving-associated stuff you have to deal with!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read what you have to say! Keep the comments coming!