Friday, November 22, 2013

Number Three is Cookin'!



I'll keep this short and sweet--

I'm pregnant!  Just about 13 weeks.  Baby #3 is due May 31, 2014.

Which means-- we officially will be a family of 5-- AKA will be purchasing a car big enough to fit everyone and their various car-seats (... yes, a van!  ahh!)  AND- that for a little over a month- I will have 2 children under 2!  Scary.

But, we're excited.  It was hard to keep this a secret-- because I've known since I was 4 weeks along!


5 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you all! You and Garret sure make some beautiful babies, so the more the merrier! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :D

    I had three in car seats for a time. My daughter was not quite 3 when my twins were born. They're now 12, 12, and 15. You'll survive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! But seriously, stop over-populating. I'm kidding! You must be filthy rich to be able to afford all these kids and a van. Vans, by the way, are the new status symbols of wealth, I don't know if you know that. Yeah, that's what rappers drive around in to peacock.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read what you have to say! Keep the comments coming!