A few things I'm loving on the internet right now:
- This stupid Frozen/GoT meme:
Get it!?! The Moon Door... (Apparently I'm easily entertained.)
- My brother in law, Jeff, has started making videos of his adventures: check out Part 1 of "Destination, Imagination" here:
- The awesome writing up at Scapegoat Review.
- This song, "I Blame Myself" by Sky Ferreira (her androgynous/Joan Jett look is just killin' it and the song is so damn catchy):
- I love Chobani - they have supported my blogging endeavors in the past with free products for myself and my readers, and they continually support bloggers in this way. But, I'm really sad to see that they are using milk from cows who have been fed GMO grains. You can't claim to be "all-natural" but support the GMO industry- if you agree- you can sign a petition here asking Chobani to use better milk in their products.
- This recipe for Banana Chocolate Flax Muffins from my friend Ashley over at Ain't Got Nowhere to Go.
- This sermon from my church where they answered questions submitted from the congregation on faith and being a Christian- (it's fabulous and full of authenticity... which I just love.)
Hope you all have an awesome Monday/ week!