Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dirty Chai : HEY WRITERS/ARTISTS! Visit Us!

For those of you that don't know, I am an editor for the ePub Dirty Chai.  It's a fun gig and I really enjoy putting awesome writing and art out into the world.

We are currently accepting submissions for our Fall 2014 Issue : LOVE CHILD. Send us your best fiction, creative nonfiction/essay, poetry, and visual art that represents something beautiful from unexpected sources, remnants of the past, going against the status quo—we want to see how you have used your creative freedom to make and learn from your memories and mistakes.

View our Submission Manager HERE.


Our Summer Issue is full of awesome work: check it out:



2 comments:

  1. Hold on, you take submissions from "creative non-fiction" and I haven't submitted? There's something wrong with me. Let me get on this "love child" thing before my laziness sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... interesting theme. Now you've got me thinking...

    ReplyDelete

Love to read what you have to say! Keep the comments coming!